Network and Get The Money Your Business Needs, For Free
When asked, most business owners will tell you that their biggest hurdle to growing their company is access to working capital. I, for one, could use all new computers, more square footage to work from, and at least six months worth of salary for my next two hires. Simply put, I need money. But fear not, I may have found us all a great solution.
For the last few years, the Valley Economic Development Center (VEDC) has produced a very successful loan event for business owners in San Francisco. Many banks participate, but so do alternative loan providers, which is rarely the case with most similar programs.
Well, get ready, the event is back, and it’s free to entrepreneurs through our blog post. As a nonprofit, this fulfills VEDC’s mission, and if the event works out for you, it’s likely you’ll tell others about the organization.
So here’s the scoop; it’s called “Here’s the Money? Access to Capital Business Expo” and will take place on Saturday, October 18th, from 8AM to 3PM, at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in San Francisco, California. You can only register for free by clicking here.
- Networking Breakfast: Network with other Small Business Owners
- Business Workshops: 3 Tracks Focused on Finding, Managing or Growing Your Business Capital
- Finance & Resource Expo: Connect with Local Bankers & Business Organizations
- Loan Pavilion: One-on-One Financial Assessments Available
- Business Luncheon: Get Inspired and Learn From a Successful Business Owner and Event Keynote
As for the producers: VEDC is a nonprofit organization dedicated to creating and sustaining jobs and businesses in our communities by providing high-quality economic development services
Remember, it will cost you nothing to find out if the event can get you the capital you seek.