- This event has passed.
Keys to a Bold Content Strategy
February 26, 2015 @ 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM$199.00
Content is king, but only if you master its maximum potential. In a world where practically every brand is creating its own content – and every PR professional, agency or in-house, plays a key role in that – it has never been more challenging to rise above the crowd.
Presented by Ashley Brown, VP of social strategy at leading social marketing platform Spredfast, who in his past stint led the team responsible for Coca-Cola Journey, Keys to a Bold Content Strategy will be a 90-minute session that teaches you the essential dos and don’ts of content creation, with a focus on engaging audiences, boosting brands, and making you an invaluable part of your communications team.
Subjects covered in Keys to a Bold Content Strategy will include:
- Understanding the role news should and shouldn’t play in your content;
- Identifying – and continually feeding – your most important audiences;
- Developing content that is truly useful to the broadest range of people;
- What you can and cannot do in real time;
- Finding the right confluence between paid and earned
* Registration includes live access to the webcast on February 26 and on-demand access for a year.
Ashley Brown, VP of social strategy at Spredfast, is an industry leader on digital and social business strategy. Brown, who was named to PRWeek’s 2013 “40 Under 40,” helps customers deliver innovative, market-leading social experiences. While at Coca-Cola, he helped grow the company’s corporate social channels more than 100% year over year.
For more information, contact Janelle Hawthorne at Janelle.email@example.com or (646) 638-6195